Thursday, September 18, 2014

More changes coming down the pipes

When 2014 began, I remember saying to Matthew that this would be a year full of changes and new experiences. Oh, how little did I realize the truth in that statement. It would be perfectly fine by me to just skip the next three months altogether and dive headfirst into 2015. I want to say it might be easier, or at least feel more purposeful. We will be motivated by settling things down and solidifying our place in this town instead of going through the motions until The Degree is finished. We will no longer be "newlyweds," but now just "regularlyweds," or uh..."oldlyweds." We might get to be on the same health insurance plan (most depressing life goal, like, ever), pay off a car (or at least get closer to it), and move out of this God forsaken building.

Got a little distracted, sorry. I wish this year could just quit already. So many things have arisen to be handled and sorted in the last week or so that I am surprised I'm still standing. It will all be kept fairly confidential in the next few months, but I hope sometime between now and Christmas to let my feelings be heard with a little more clarity (about all the things going on). In the meantime, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment